Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

February Favorites

Today I will share my favorites for the month of February. Some where bought and some where given to me. I found myself using them very often even though some of this are just substitute for something. hihihi.



Okay let's start with:

Vegemite

It is actually an Australian product.
Vegemite is a dark brown Australian food paste made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives developed by Cyril P. Callister in Melbourne, Victoria, in 1922.
It is popular spread for sandwich and toast.

My brother's GF gave it to me 'cause I was the only one who liked the taste of this. They say it taste yucky! But for me this taste like Bagoong. hahaha. I pair it with Green Mangoes and splatter all over it. LOL.

Other use for this is for scrambled egg and can also be a flavor for Cheesecake. (Can you imagine its taste? You'll never like it. Haha...)


OraCare Merrymint Mouthwash

It contains Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide that works 2 ways:
     - Gets rid of bacteria that causes plaque build-up, gum disease and tooth decay.
     - Neutralize volatile sulfur compounds (the true source of strong mouth odor).

Oracare's no alcohol formulation let's you gargle and experience a real clean, fresh feeling, without the painful burning sensation and sting.

I've been using this for months now. I like how it cleans and freshens my breath. It does not sting unlike the other brands that I've tried before. It also help lessen the pain of my growing wisdom tooth ( LOLs. I know what you are thinking, about my wisdom huh!)


Beauty Formulas Daily Shampoo in Refreshing Green Apple

Beauty Formulas Gentle Cleansing shampoo for frequent daily use leaves hair clean, fresh and manageable. Suitable for all hair types.

It claims to be a gentle shampoo to help restore moisture and leaves hair soft, shiny and healthier.

This is a 750ml shampoo. By the way, this brand is from UK. Shampoos here in the Philippines are foamy so when using this you'll be thinking that it does nothing for your crowning glory. What I do is, I put a small amount and lather then rinse. And I repeat it but with an ample amount.

I like how clean my hair is after using this. It also smells fruity so you'll enjoy your bath. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't foam. But other than that I have nothing more to comment with this product


Ivory Scented Body Wash

Ivory is a brand of bath soap. I did not like their soap but this I really am inlove with. I like the floral scent that it left in my skin and the smoothness it felt after bath. It's a Water lily scent but it reminds me of Sampaguita (a specie of Jasmine) which we use to pick in my lola's (grandmother) garden when I was young. The smell reminds me of my childhood days hihi.

This is a christmas gift from my uncle but it was bought in Canada by my mama (auntie) and then sent here and gave as a Christmas gift for us.

I've been using it, since then, before bed time because it calms me.



Naturactor Cover Face

I've been lemming for this since last year. Yey! for me. I bought this in the 2nd week of February and started using it as soon I arrived home. haha.

This is actually a concealer but it can be use as a foundation too. I like the coverage because it covers up the red spots in my face. But you have to use this in moderation. Just like what other says "a little goes a long way".



So, there goes my favorites for February. I actually have more to share but I'll just include it in my March favorites.

What are the product you liked and been using for the past months? Care to share some? Just post your comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on oracare rinse

    ReplyDelete