Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Tyne and Shiva our furr kids

Being a mom is like working 24/7. You wake up in the morning making breakfast, attend to everybody then do the chores, etc. I am a housewife but not a mommy yet. I feel just like a mom because I tend to 2 little furr kids.

Left: Shiva (Pomeranian) Right: Tyne (Lhasa Apso)
Say hello to Tyne and Shiva-our furry kids. :)


TYNE


My husband brought her home a year ago. It was February then when Tyne arrived. I got her name from the word VALENTINE (Valen-TINE). I just change letter "I" to "Y". Tyne is a tri colored Lhasa Apso who is so cuddly because of her larger built. She is also afraid of uhmm... pretty much... everything I guess hahaha..




SHIVA

It was in summer of April when Shiva arrived. Me and my husband saw this furry little pup out side of the church premises. We actually have no plans on getting another puppy but because cuteness overload prevailed (ha ha ha) we decided to get her. I got her name from the video game Final Fantasy. I am not really a gamer (my husband is a gamer so I knew about FF) but I found that name nice so I gave that name to our pet.


They are both small breeds. But I think Shiva is a toy breed.

Anyway, Tyne was born on November 7, 2013 and Shiva on January 4, 2014.

Tyne was a playful one when she was young and now is a bit slack when it comes to playing. She used to run all around the house then plays with her toys. She knows the tricks "Leave it", "Behave", "Sit", "Lie down", "Crawl", "God bless", "Roll over", "Jump" and "High 5", though stubborn at times. hahaha. She is the curious one. Whenever she hears something her head twitched. But she has this habit of eating her poop (ooohhh! gross, hehehe, sorry for that).
Curious little Tyne


Meanwhile Shiva is a very energetic one. She loves to play with Tyne, she pulls her ears and hand etc. Runs around the house, barks at the mice she sees, barks also at the other dogs specially those one that are twice and trice her size. LOLs. She also knows the tricks "Leave it", "Behave", "Sit", "Lie down", "God bless", "High 5", "Stand up", and "Jump". Shiva loves watching TV specially that ones where she sees any kind of Animal with 4 feet and the birds that chirp. Whenever I watch BBC's documentaries about Animals in the TV she also watches with me.
While watching BBC's documentary "Bird flights"

We often go to walk at 5 in the after. Whenever we pass by that house where the great dane that jumps and jumps and jumps while barking at them (Tyne and Shiva), Shiva barks in return while Tyne tend to get scared.

They always give me a smile even though sometimes they are a pain in the ass. LOLs. Oh how they give me headaches whenever I leave them all alone at home. hahaha. You can always expect that there will be scattered paper and tissues around the house. Shoes and Slippers under the table and traces of poops that where eaten already (eeww, yuck! hahaha).

Whenever any of the two does not feel better or something is not right me and my hubby feels bother too. There was a time that I cried cause I did not know what to do with Shiva who was at that time having constipation issues which I only learned about when we got to the clinic and the Vet pulled out from her butt hole a 3 very hard and large poop. hahaha. After that Shiva was relieved. I too, was relieved to hear that it was not that serious. Now I know what my mommy feels everytime I got sick.
They are our babies that's why we feel that way like how our parents felt whenever there is something going on.
something my mom-in-law made last christmas

One happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment