Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

15 days on GARCINIA CAMBOGIA: review for the first day

Who's having weight issues here? I am one of those people going thru this issue. Since I was young people always tease me telling me that I am fat. I was born with this kind of body structure.
 When I was in high school I did exercise in the morning but failed. In college I would only eat lunch and dinner because I did have no time for breakfast but still did not achieve that body I was aiming for. When I started working I didn't have time for workouts but walking is my exercise which I did whenever I go to work (from home to office).
Garcinia Cambogia fruits (credits to the owner of the photo)

I was online one day and saw this Garcinia Cambogia thing. I googled about it and saw what Garcinia is. Here are some of the photos I saw. Credits to the owner of the photos.







I then tried searching for this online and saw tons of it in amazon. Price ranged from $19 to $56 per bottle of 90pcs capsules. I wanted to try it out but could not find a trial pack and a cheaper price for this. Until I came upon ebay. I googled the seller and saw that it is a Thailand based company with Thai governement authorization to manufactures organic herbs. They either sell it in retail or in bulk. I then decided to buy their pack of 60 pcs (good for 15 days) for me to try it out.

I got it in eBay for $5 in an auction. Bought it last March 12 and it arrived in the 30th of the same month. Today, April 1, I have officially started my 15 day trial pack.

I did record my weight and height. I'm 5'1 in height and weighting 162 lbs./72 kg. (Yes, I am heavy for my height). My Ideal BMI (Body Mass Index) for my height should be 98-132 lbs or 44-59 kg. so I have 30 lbs weight to lose.

First thing in the morning I got the pack of Cambogia and took 2 tablets 1 hour before lunch (since I woke up late already so I did not have my breakfast).

Depending on the manufacturer and the percentage of HCA recommended intake sometimes: 1 tablet or capsule every meal, some recommends 2 capsules every meal. Mine, only 2 tablets 1 hour before meal in the Morning and Evening.
The first thing I notice was that I refrained from binge eating. Usually, after lunch I crave for something sweet like cookies and cakes, etc. After taking the Cambogia I felt like I was full all day. I was not also craving for sweets unlike the past few days. That's nice right? I also did not feel bloated at all and the feeling of fullness after eating. I am suffering from acidic stomach but I did not felt that today. I also notice that I am full of energy compared to yesterday. I also noticed that after pooping (oops! sorry for the word hahaha) I felt light. I did not feel any side effects as of my 1st day.

I still have 14 more days to try it.

I would be glad to here some of your comments and suggestions about Cambogia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment